Southern Sky Lodge Policies
Room Rate Information:
It is our goal at Southern Sky Lodge to provide our guests with an outstanding travel experience. Please read the following policies carefully, and do not hesitate to contact us at info.southernskylodgenc.com if you have any questions about accommodations at the lodge.
To guarantee your reservation, we require a one-night deposit. The deposit is applied to the last night of your reservation. A confirmation of reservations will be sent once deposit has been taken.
All major credit cards are accepted.
Check-in is any time after 4:00 pm. We are not able to accommodate early check-ins. Check-out is 11 am.
Southern Sky Lodge holds a 72-hour cancellation policy (excluding holidays and special events). If you need to cancel a reservation, please email, call, or text us at least 72 hours before check-in. If notification of a cancellation is received at least 72 hours prior to 4PM of arrival date (excluding group or special event reservations), the deposit is refundable minus a $30 cancellation fee per room. If notification of a cancellation or changes to a reservation is received 72 hours or less prior to the arrival date, the full amount of the original reservation will be charged and is non-refundable. Early departure falls within our cancellation policy. Therefore, there are no refunds for early departure.
Smoking is not permitted at the lodge except at a designated outside area. If evidence of smoking in the lodge is found, a $300 charge will be incurred for cleaning and fumigating.
Candles are not to be used in the lodge.
In the rare event that a room or its contents are damaged due to extreme guest negligence we reserve the right to assess a cleaning or replacement charge equal to the fee needed to resolve the damage.
Southern Sky Lodge welcomes dog sleepovers. Dogs are allowed in designated rooms only and the Dog-Friendly Policy as follows: (Sorry – we don’t allow cats)
- Dogs must be well socialized around people and other dogs, all dogs must be on a monthly flea preventive.
- Aggressive or Malicious dog behavior is unacceptable at the lodge. Dog owners are responsible for their dogs and the dogs behavior.
- Dogs must be fully housebroken and must be always kept on a non-retractable leash when outside of the hotel room.
- Dogs must be crated any time they are left unattended (crate not provided).
- All dogs must be up to date on immunizations.
- You must clean up after your dog inside and outside and dogs cannot be leashed/attached to the outdoor furniture.
- If your dog causes damage, you are fully responsible for cleaning fees, repair, and/or replacement.
- A $25 per dog fee, per night, applies to all reservations. Dogs in a dog-free room will be charged a cleaning fee of $100.00.